women's centre of montréal - front line services
* Collective kitchen.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets for members. Education
* French and English classes.
* Computer classes. Immigration
* Installation and integration assistance, Francization, general information and group activities. Community action
* Support, listening, information and referral.
* Crisis intervention.
* Individual meetings.
* Group activities.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Native women: listening, information and accompaniment based on respect for the values and rhythm of Native women. Law and advocacy
* Legal information.
* Accompaniment to court for domestic violence victims.
* Support group for women who have experienced domestic violence.
* Support group for women victims who have experienced sexual abuse in childhood. Families
* La Cigognerie: group with daycare for children of preschool age encouraging women to break their isolation, create a network for exchanges and services and to improve self-confidence and parenting skills.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: It is preferrable to communicate directly with the concerned service. Employment assistance: 514 842-6652, any other request: 514 842-4780. Food assistance services are maintained by appointment. 13/10/2022
women aged 18 years and over, from Québec, newcomers and native women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, support groups in the evenings
food assistance: none
Creole, English, French, French Creole, Spanish