INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: they have had to cancel most of their group activities and some individual activities. They invite participants to communicate with the concerned service: Employment assistance 514 842-6652, any other request (food assistance also): 514 842-4780. Donations of baby clothing are not accepted at this time so no clothing distribution. The distribution of diapers is maintained but the donations are uneven so contact the organization directly for availability. 05/11/2020
* Support, listening, information and referral.
* Crisis intervention.
* Individual meetings.
* Group activities.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Collective kitchen.
* Food and clothing assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Francization, French and English classes.
* Computer classes.
* Arts and crafts, knitting, dance and choir workshops.
* Legal information.
* Certification of documents.
* Accompaniment to court for domestic violence victims.
* Support group for women victims of sexual abuse in childhood.
* La Cigognerie group encouraging women to break their isolation, create a network for exchanges and services and to improve self-confidence and parenting skills.
* Distribution of baby diapers.
* Mother and Child program with daycare: living conditions improvement of mothers and their pre-school children.
* Immigration: integration assistance for newcomers, Francization, general information and group activities.
* Native women: listening, information and accompaniment based on respect for the values and rhythm of Native women.
women aged 18 years and over, from Québec, newcomers and native women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, support groups, workshops and courses: Tuesday 9h00 to 21h00
Arabic, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish