* Support, listening, information and referral.
* Crisis intervention.
* Individual meetings.
* Group activities.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Collective kitchen.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Francization, French and English classes.
* Computer classes.
* Arts and crafts, knitting, dance and choir workshops.
* Legal information.
* Accompaniment to court for domestic violence victims.
* Support group for women victims of sexual abuse in childhood.
* La Cigognerie group encouraging women to break their isolation, create a network for exchanges and services and to improve self-confidence and parenting skills.
* Distribution of baby diapers.
* Mother and Child program with daycare: living conditions improvement of mothers and their pre-school children.
* Immigration: installation and integration assistance, Francization, general information and group activities.
* Native women: listening, information and accompaniment based on respect for the values and rhythm of Native women.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: It is preferrable to communicate directly with the concerned service. Employment assistance: 514 842-6652, any other request: 514 842-4780. Food assistance services are maintained by appointment. 26/04/2022
women aged 18 years and over, from Québec, newcomers and native women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, support groups, workshops and courses: Tuesday 9h00 to 21h00
Arabic, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish