ywca montréal - family caregivers support program
* Information, referral and support.
* Individual and family counselling.
* Support group.
* Legal information.
* Therapeutic workshops.
* Social and relaxation activities: yoga, meditation.
* Conferences in person and online.
* Respite care for participants.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The program maintains its individual and group support services remotely by phone, email or video call. Call for assistance to connect to the video sessions. 24/03/2022
women caregivers of seniors
intervention: Monday to Friday 9h30 to 17h00, activities and services: variable according to participants' needs
by email, by phone or by filling the online contact form, professionals: fill out the referral form available online