The Centre's goals are to :
- offer members the resources to live their retirement in a healthy way,
- offer members available tools in order to do so.
The Centre offers many services and activities that caters to the needs of a diversified clientele.
Among other services, the Centre offers especially the following activities :
* Language classes : English and Spanish.
* Fitness classes: stretching, tap dance, crossfit, swiss balloon, Tai Chi Chuan.
* Computer classes ; basic or more advanced teachings, tablets, Facebook.
* Art classes: painting, stain glass, dance, theatre.
* University of the third age.
Membership fees are required.
Most activities are held in the permanent premises, at the Blainville civic address, in the basement of the Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption Church (at the north-west of the 70e avenue west), at the chalet of Jacques-Viger Park, at Centre Récréoaquatique de Blainville, at the Salon de quilles Ste-Thérèse.
Opening hours :
From Septembre until June, from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m to 12:00, and from 1:15 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Exceptionaly, some conferences, classes and special activities can take place in the evening and on week-ends.
1015-A boul. Curé-Labelle, Blainville
Phone: (450) 435 1708
Fax : (450) 435 3003
Centre 50+ Blainville
1001 Chemin du Plan-Bouchard
Casier Postal 19
Blainville (Québec) J7C 4N4
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.centre50plusblainville.qc.ca