* Réussir l'intégration: program offering individual meetings, needs assessment, referral services, interpretation and translation services and information sessions on life in Québec.
* Professional integration: 6-weeks paid training program to develop employability.
* Family: personalized support and accompaniment, coffee-meetings where parents can discuss and daycare.
* Assistance with children school registration.
* Seniors: recreational, sports and cultural activities for seniors.
* Senior abuse prevention. * Business start-up training.
* Courses: English and computer.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform * Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Ukrainian Crisis: Coordination and information on housing for Ukrainian newcomers. 10/03/2022 COVID-19 Vaccination: The organization offers free support in booking appointments for immigrants regardless of their status. Languages offered: Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Creole. COVID-19: Services are gradually resuming, make an appointment by phone for an in-person meeting. 08/02/2022
immigrant people, members of visible minorities
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 16h00, daycare: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h15 and 12h45 to 16h30
daycare: $4 for 3 hours
East of Montréal Island
Arabic, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Portuguese, Spanish