* Réussir l'intégration: program offering individual meetings, needs assessment, referral services, interpretation and translation services and information sessions on life in Québec.
* Professional integration: 6-weeks paid training program to develop employability.
* Family: personalized support and accompaniment, coffee-meetings where parents can discuss and daycare.
* Assistance with children school registration.
* Seniors: recreational, sports and cultural activities for seniors.
* Senior abuse prevention.
* Business start-up training.
* Courses: English and computer.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination Covid-19: The organization offers support in booking appointments for immigrants, regardless of their status, during their regular business hours, as well as a transportation service to vaccination sites for people in need living in Saint-Leonard until August. The services are free and the languages offered are Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Creole. 10/06/2021 Covid-19: francization courses, activities, are cancelled until further notice. Services for users, they will do phone interviews or meetings through visual-conferences. 19/03/2021
immigrant people, members of visible minorities
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 16h00, daycare: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h15 and 12h45 to 16h30
daycare: $4 for 3 hours
East of Montréal Island
Arabic, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Portuguese, Spanish