* Reception and integration of immigrants: individual meetings, needs assessment, referral service, interpretation and translation service, information sessions on the functioning of the host society.
* Assistance in filling out forms.
* Help with the change of status for international students.
* Assistance in obtaining work permits.
* Assistance in finding housing.
* Psychosocial services.
* Cultural transition assistance.
* Work integration: 6 weeks of paid training to develop employability.
* Objective Integration (OI) session.
* Family: early learning and development activities, Angel's Nest daycare and assistance with school registration.
* Individual meetings with Intercultural Community Interventionists: ICI - Health and ICI - Youth
* Recreational, sports and cultural activities for seniors.
* Ampèrâge: elder abuse prevention, telephone and friendly visits, matching with a volunteer.
* Training in business start-up.
* Courses: English and computer.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 16h00, daycare: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h15 and 12h45 to 16h30
daycare: $4 for 3 hours
East of Montréal Island
Arabic, Creole, English, French, French Creole, Portuguese, Spanish