Reception of individuals who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and day-to-day assistance with basic needs and in seeking a better quality of life and well-being.
* Social reintegration.
* Dining room.
* Clothing depot.
* Day centre: coffee, showers, art workshop, music studio, computers, etc.
* Medium and long term housing.
* Health: chiropractic care for residents and people in post-housing follow-up, optometry, denturism, dental care, medical and nursing care.
* Trust: budget management assistance, bank account opening, check cashing, account payment, debts consolidation, etc.
* Social Assistance and Support Program, socio-professional reintegration.
* Compensatory work.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness
meals: 7 days, 8h30 to 11h30, day centre: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 15h00, clothing depot: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8h30 to 11h30, barber: Thursday 8h30 to 11h30, shower: Monday to Friday 13h00 to 15h00
700 meals per day