Welcoming of individuals who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, day-to-day assistance with basic needs and in seeking a better quality of life and well-being.
* Social reintegration.
* Dining room.
* Clothing depot.
* Day centre: coffee, showers, art workshop, music studio, computers, etc.
* Medium and long term housing.
* Trust: budget management assistance, bank account opening, check cashing, account payment, debts consolidation, etc.
* Health: chiropractic care for residents and people in post-housing follow-up, podiatry and nursing care.
* Job search terminal.
* Respite centre at the Grand Quai du Vieux Port: day centre open during the winter.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: 30, Bonneau Street: take-out and indoor meals, 7 days 8h30 to 11h30 --- 420, Saint-Paul Street: intervention, break room, showers and toilets, TV room, computer room Monday to Friday 13h00 to 15h00; clothing: Monday and Thursday 8h00 to 11h30; trust: Monday and Thursday 9h00 to 11h30; health and art room: schedule to be verified on site. 02/06/2021
people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness
meals: Monday to Friday 9h30 and 13h45, Saturday and Sunday 9h30, day centre: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 14h30, clothing depot: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8h00 to 11h20, podiatric care: 1 Saturday per month, walk-in nursing care: 3 times per week
free, housing: variable according to the house
English, French, Spanish
700 meals per day