Welcoming of immigrants who have newly arrived to Outaouais and support with integration.
* Welcoming, referral and accompaniment.
* Contact with institutions, resources and other governement services.
* Help searching for housing.
* Registration in schools and in francization programs.
* Assistance filling out forms.
* Accompaniment in the healthcare network.
* Orientation in the first steps for settlement: help with the first groceries, opening a bank account, assistance to order a phone, explanation of public transit, help with finding daycares, personal advice and support, photocopy and fax service.
* Help with integration: twinning, interpretation and translation services, help integrating in the school system, mediation, sponsorship, orientation towards employment ressources, administering oaths.
* Information sessions about living in the new community, as well as on rights, responsibilities, the notion of citisenship, etc.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The services are open 14/12/2020.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
in person at the offices of the organisation
permanent residency confirmation IMM 5688, IMM 1000 or IMM 5292, travelling document or passeport, visas, certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), asylum seeker document IMM 1442B