Safe and confidential housing.
* Accompaniment, reception and referral.
* Telephone listening.
* In and out-patient individual and group support, post-housing follow-up, social reintegration.
* Maison Seconde Étape: transitional housing for women who have already stayed at the organization.
* Mother-child relationships follow-up and respite.
* Prevention and awareness.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.
women victim of domestic violence, with or without children
24 hours / 7 days
none, except for rental fees when staying at Maison Seconde Étape
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges
Accueil pour Elle: 6 rooms that can house up to 19 women and children, Maison Seconde Étape: 4 units