Safe and confidential housing.
* Accompaniment, reception and referral.
* Telephone listening.
* In and out-patient individual and group support, post-housing follow-up.
* Social reintegration at Maison Seconde Étape.
* Mother-child relationships follow-up and respite.
* Prevention and awareness.
women victim of domestic violence, with or without children
free, except for housing at Maison Seconde Étape
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges
Accueil pour Elle: 6 rooms that can house up to 18 women and children, Maison Seconde Étape: 4 units