* Literacy workshops.
* Prevention of school dropout and promotion of school perseverance.
* Advocacy: information, referral, research and accompaniment.
* Active listening and welcoming.
* Mobilization and consultation.
* Coffee-meeting: speaking out, educating and group reflection.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: individual advocacy support offered remotely. Literacy workshops are suspended until further notice. They can be reached by phone and they will do a follow-up in the following days. 20/12/2022
people with little education and people on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5