* Literacy workshops.
* Prevention of school dropout and promotion of school perseverance.
* Advocacy: information, referral, research and accompaniment.
* Active listening and welcoming.
* Mobilization and consultation.
* Coffee-meeting: speaking out, educating and group reflexion.
Details on the service offer
The organization is closed for the summer and will be back in operation the week of August 30. 06/07/2021 Covid-19: Individual support in defense of rights offered remotely. Workshops are suspended until further notice. Contact us by phone and a telephone follow-up will be done in the following days. 14-04-2020
people with lower education and people on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5