Street and outreach work.
* Welcoming, listening, support, assistance and referral.
* Guidance and accompaniment to resources: housing, addiction treatment, food bank, methadone program, etc.
* First aid.
* Bus ticket donations.
* Assistance with mediation between peers and within families.
* Accompaniment to job search assistance resources.
* Housing search assistance.
* Condom distribution and needle exchange.
* Naxolone distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Outreach cultural and sports animation work for youth at risk.
* Criminality and criminal gangs recruitment prevention.
* Sexual health, drug addictions, homelessness and violence prevention services.
* Workshops, information and awareness in schools.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 20/05/2021
youth 12 to 25 years old, marginalized or in a precarious situation, adults experiencing residential instability or at risk of homelessness
Tuesday to Saturday 12h00 to 24h00
Arabic, Creole, English, French