* Development of employment skills and individual follow-up.
* Job search assistance.
* Interview preparation, introduction with employers, if required, and adjustment of the work environment, if necessary.
* Job retention assistance.
* Negotiation of compensatory measures of financial assistance to employers, if necessary.
* Referral to adapted companies.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 10/07/2020
people 16 years and over living with a mild intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) without an intellectual disability
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Wednesday 8h30 to 20h30
for all: social insurance number, for people with an autism spectrum disorder: diagnostic assessment, with intellectual disabilities: capacity assessment