INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: All group activities are suspended until further notice. The team is working from home and available Monday to Friday to help people with their individual procedures and to answer questions. For any information related to a financial situation, people can call at (450) 477-8985 and leave a message. A follow-up will be done within 24 hours, during office hours. It is also possible to contact them by email at email@example.com or by private message on their Facebook page. 04/05/2020
* Conferences and workshops of information about economic and social rights and the issues related to poverty and social exclusion.
* Interventions for collective advocacy of economic and social right elected officials of the public institutions' administrations.
* Social mobilization.
* Help with individual advocacy of economic and social rights, information and referral.
* Monthly coffee-meetings.
* Montlhy thematic discussion workshop.
* J'ai ma place! Mondays: weekly activity open to all.
people dealing with financial issues and social exclusion, people interested in social transformation and justice
J'ai ma place! Mondays: Monday 13h00 to 17h00, monthly coffee-meetings: every 2nd Tuesday of the month 10h00 to 14h00, individual phone assistance: Monday to Friday, variable hours, leave a voicemail, individual in-person assistance: Monday to Friday, variable hours, by appointment, call before getting there, other activities: check the program on Facebook or on the website
MRC Les Moulins, MRC L'Assomption
by phone, by direct message on facebook or by email