Autonomous popular education group, and individual and collective defense of the economic and social rights of people on low incomes.
* Information, referral and support for the individual defense of economic rights.
* Interventions aimed at the collective defense of economic and social rights with elected officials and the administrations of public institutions.
* Conferences, information workshops and discussion groups on economic and social rights and issues related to poverty and social exclusion.
* Social mobilization open to people who wish to act in the fight against poverty and social exclusion.
* Weekly support group for active members.
* Monthly coffee meetings.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All group activities are suspended until further notice. The team is working from home and available Monday to Friday to help people with their individual procedures and to answer questions. For any information related to a financial situation, people can call at (450) 477-8985 and leave a message. A follow-up will be done within 24 hours, during office hours. It is also possible to contact them by email at email@example.com or by private message on their Facebook page. 7/12/2021
people on a low income or in a situation of poverty and social exclusion, including people receiving welfare or social solidarity, supporters interested in transformation and social justice, community workers
information and individual assistance by phone: Monday to Friday, variable hours, leave a message, individual assistance in person: Monday to Friday, variable hours, by appointment, other activities: variable schedule, information available on Facebook or on the website
MRC Les Moulins and surroundings
by phone, by direct message on facebook or by email