action prévention verdun
* Coordination, development, planning and management support of safety and well-being programs.
* Preventive actions, information sessions and citizen involvement.
* Representative of the Montreal Urban Safety Tandem program.
* Community outreach work for vulnerable seniors 50 years old and over (ITMAV): phone listening, psychosocial support, referrals and friendly visits.
* Free and confidential mediation between citizens or organizations.
* La Station: Nun's Island intergenerational community centre, open admission for teenagers from 12 to 17 years old.
* Camp de l'île: summer and spring break day camp for 4 to 12 year olds.
Details on the service offer
children, teens, adults, women, seniors, families
La Station: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 20h00
English, French, Spanish