* Coordination, development, planning and management support of safety and well-being programs.
* Preventive actions, information sessions and citizen involvement.
* Representative of the Montreal Urban Safety Tandem program.
* Community outreach work for vulnerable seniors 50 years old and over (ITMAV): phone listening, psychosocial support, referrals and friendly visits.
* La Station: Nun's Island intergenerational community centre.
* Camp de l'île: summer and spring break day camp for 4 to 12 year olds.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: La Station is closed for an undetermined period, community workers are available by phone or email: for immigrant families: Sandra Bustamante 438 405-1055, for seniors: Emma Kowalchuk-Reid: 438 406-8533 and Loovendson Civil: 514 949-1011. 18/03/2020 SG
children, teens, adults, women, seniors, families
La Station: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 20h00
English, French, Spanish