* Listening and referral service, burnout prevention workshop.
* Telephone listening.
* Coffee-chats, reunion meals and luncheons.
* Workshop: Prévenir l'épuisement chez les proches aidants.
* Support group in the form of conferences and thematic discussions facilitated by a therapist in helping relationship.
* Social and cultural outings.
* At-home respite service.
* Monthly conferences.
* Support group for the bereaved.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities cancelled but they are teleworking. Services, support or other information is accessible by phone. 22/02/2021
caregivers of a person in loss of autonomy
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, support groups in the afternoon
annual membership: $20
Boucherville, Calixa-Lavallée, Contrecoeur, Saint-Amable, Sainte-Julie, Varennes, Verchères, Vieux-Longueuil