Afghan women grouping seeking to empower socially isolated immigrant women.
* Adapted programs, self-development workshops and promotion of team-based projects.
* Courses: English and French, computer, yoga.
* Services for seniors.
* Catering service: Afghan food cooked by a senior women group.
* Accompaniment for new immigrants.
* Intergenerational skill exchange.
* Help for sick people who are in need of a translator in Dari, Pashtu and sometimes in Russian.
* Volunteer opportunities for McGill students in social education engagement to get credits.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities cancelled until further notice. Some activities offered online. Possible to reach them by email, social media or phone. 22/04/2021
people from different cultural communities, particularly Afghan women, seniors and their families
Monday to Friday 12h30 to 16h30
membership: $10 per year
Dari, English, Farsi, French, Kurdish, Pashto, Persian, Russian, Urdu