Improvement of immigrant women's living conditions.
* Reception, information, referral and listening.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Customized francization classes and French conversation groups.
* Specialized French classes in collaboration with the MIFI.
* Discussion groups.
* Educational and cultural activities.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Donation of used clothing, household items and furniture through pairings.
* Sewing workshops.
* Creative workshops: knitting, crochet, crafts, embroidery.
* Computer classes.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
2022 Holiday Schedule: Closed from December 23, 2022 to January 06, 2023. 07/10/2022COVID-19 Vaccination: They can offer appointment support to Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and Bengali speakers. **COVID-19: Open, activities and workshops offered remotely. 1/2/2022
immigrant women of all origins
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Tuesday 12h00 to 15h00
Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Bambara, Bassa, Bengali, Bengladeshi, Creole, English, French, French Creole, Greek, Hindi, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Malagasy, Mandarin, Nigerian Pidgin English, Persian, Punjabi, Quebec Sign Language (QSL), Russian, Somali, Spanish, Sri-Lankan, Sudanese Arabic, Tamil, Ukrainian, Urdu, Wolof
ID cards and other documents needed depending on the service provided