Improvement of immigrant women's living conditions.
* Reception, information, referral and listening.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Customized francization classes and French conversation groups.
* Specialized French classes in collaboration with the MIFI.
* Discussion groups.
* Educational and cultural activities.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Donation of used clothing, household items and furniture.
* Sewing workshops.
* Creative workshops: knitting, crochet, crafts, embroidery.
* Computer classes.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: They can offer appointment support to Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and Bengali speakers. 21/06/2021 **Covid-19: The food assistance service is maintained every Tuesday 12h00 to 15h00. The other services are offered remotely: phone, email, social network. 18/02/2021
immigrant women of all origins
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Tuesday 12h00 to 15h00
Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Bambara, Bassa, Bengali, Bengladeshi, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Greek, Hindi, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Malagasy, Mandarin, Nigerian Pidgin English, Persian, Punjabi, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL), Russian, Somali, Spanish, Sri-Lankan, Sudanese Arabic, Tamil, Ukrainian, Urdu, Wolof
ID cards and other documents needed depending on the service provided