INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The food assistance service is maintained every Tuesday 12h00 to 15h00. The other services are offered remotely: phone, email, social network. 15/04/2020
Improvement of immigrant women's living conditions.
* Reception, information, referral and listening.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Customized francization classes and French conversation groups.
* Specialized French classes in collaboration with the MIFI.
* Discussion groups.
* Educational and cultural activities.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Donation of used clothing, household items and furniture.
* Sewing workshops.
* Creative workshops: knitting, crochet, crafts, embroidery.
* Computer classes.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Tax clinic.
immigrant women of all origins
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Tuesday 12h00 to 15h00
Arabic, Armenian, Assyrian, Bambara, Bassa, Bengali, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Greek, Hindi, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Malagasy, Mandarin, NigerianPidginEnglish, Persian, Punjabi, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL), Russian, Somali, Spanish, Sri-Lankan, SudaneseArabic, Tamil, Ukrainian, Urdu, Wolof
ID cards and other documents needed depending on the service provided