Intervention, prevention and support services aimed to enhance quality of life.
* Mental heath support.
* Financial education.
* Customized focus groups for parents with common realities and parenting workshops.
* Counselling for families, couples and individuals.
* Job seekers: skills training, employability development workshops and job search assistance.
* Employers: support in finding qualified candidates with specialized skills.
* Immigration: accompaniment of newcomers, integration activities and employment services.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday: variable
English, French, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, Yiddish