Supporting and defending the rights of new migrants from the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer communities in a perspective of solidarity.
* Information and referrals to available resources.
* Support groups: general, lesbian and queer, trans and non-binary, homosexual youth.
* Individual accompaniment: access to services, immigration process.
* Collective advocacy for legal, economic and social rights.
* Organizational training: inclusion and anti-oppressive practices, awareness of issues affecting LGBTQIA+ migrants and refugees in Montréal, relationship between colonization and criminalization in the world, LGBTQIA+ terminology.
* Various social activities.
* Awareness campaigns.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services are maintained remotely. Support groups are held via the Zoom platform and drop-in meetings are by phone. 18/05/2021
asylum seekers, refugees, immigrants and people of undetermined status from LGBTQIA+ communities, organizations and groups providing services to LGBTQIA+ migrants
by appointment only, support groups: once a month
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
via the website