Listening, information and referral helpline.
* Place for meeting and discussion.
* Emergency Aid Program: pharmacy gift cards to pay for hormone therapy and grocery store gift cards.
* Emergency Aid registration form: https://forms.gle/Pk9HF8nSrsAiyTXp7
* Weekly support group in Montréal.
* Individual consultation.
* Support group twice a month in Québec City and monthly for parents and close ones.
* Conferences, training, awareness and demystification.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: closed. Listening and referral line is active and Tuesday evening weekly discussion groups are offered online. No individual telephone follow-up or follow-up by email or chatting. 10/07/2020
trans people, people questioning their gender, their close ones
helpline: 24 hours / 7 days
Province of Québec
English, French, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL), Spanish
individual consultation: fill out the online form, for people 13 years old and under, their legal guardian must fill out the form for them and accompany them during the meeting, emergency aid program: fill out the form online or by phone