Services for seniors.
* Home assistance for light house work.
* Crutches, cane and wheelchair loans.
* Friendly calls.
* Home visits for people living alone.
* Listening and referral.
* Assistance to fill out forms.
* Physical and recreational activities.
* Community lunches.
* Partnership with the Carrefour Communautaire Montrose for the meals on wheels program and for medical transportation.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: Help registering for vaccination appointments, and scheduling appointments in the pharmacy for those who were not able to get vaccinated at the Olympic Stadium. 17/03/2021
residents, seniors, people living with a disability, who are sick or isolated
Monday and Tuesday 8h30 to 16h00, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 15h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00