Resource centre for people living with HIV-AIDS or hepatitis C. Support
* Case management: guidance and referral.
* Support groups led by a member and a counsellor.
* Thematic groups led by counsellors on serostatus disclosure and testimonies. Material assistance
* Safe sex materials.
* Food and dietary supplements buyers club, information on nutrition and treatments.
* Christmas baskets for people already benefiting from another service. Education
* Information on treatments.
* Education and prevention.
* Training and conferences on the medical and psychosocial aspects of HIV and hepatitis C.
* Educational workshops for schools, groups and community centres.
* Sex education toolkit for teachers.
* Naloxone kits distribution. * Interventions in festive environments.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: groups and activities are postponed until further notice, one-on-one support will be over the phone, access to safer sex or drug use materials will be by appointment by phone or by email, buyers club is on hold at the moment. 14/05/2021
people of all ages living with HIV or hepatitis C, their families, partners and friends, youth at risk, men who have sex with men (MSM)
Monday 10h00 to 21h00, Tuesday to Thursday 10h00 to 18h00
English, French, Spanish
support groups: 5 to 12 people