Centre providing assistance, listening and meetings.
* Individual consultation related to various problems: violence, illness, bereavement, addiction, mental health, psychological distress, relational conflicts, financial difficulties, etc.
* Phone listening line.
* Socio-legal and medical accompaniment in the steps following a sexual assault, in a situation of violence, during a separation or divorce, etc.
* Self-help group.
* Meeting with a lawyer by appointment.
* Access to computer stations.
* Information and referral.
* Workshops and thematic conferences.
Details on the service offer
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Tuesday 13h00 to 16h30
members: $10 each year
CLSC du Richelieu