Diversified services to ethnoculturally diverse communities.
* Food bank, online registration form: bookeo.com/acomm-ca/customer
* Help line.
* Personal support and accompaniment service with a psychosocial counsellor.
* Latino community café.
* Professional training: Business start-up, Sales Consulting, Accounting.
* Certified translations: French, English, Spanish.
* Administration of oaths.
* Possibility of doing internships.
* Authorized civil marriage celebrations.
* Distribution of school supplies.
* Christmas baskets.
* Tax clinic.
ethnocultural diversity communities, mainly the Latin American community, entrepreneurial community
offices: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, food bank: Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 16h30, by appointment
food bank: none, services: variable
Montréal Island and surroundings, Christmas baskets: Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
English, French, Spanish
on the website, by phone, by email, food bank: fill out the online form or by phone, psychosocial support: make an appointment by phone
100 food assistance baskets per week