Mental health day center for adults, offering a warm and friendly environment to promote mutual aid and recovery through daily activities, individual meetings and follow-up.
* Group workshops, individual counselling, in-person and telephone listening.
* Information and referral.
* Four annual sessions.
* Open houses.
* Daily recovery activities: education, mutual support, creativity and entertainment.
* Celebrations and outings.
* Sur la bonne voix: support group for voice hearers.
* Volunteer cooperative for volunteer work and group projects.
Details on the service offer
adults 18 years old and over living with mental health issues
Monday to Thursday 9h30 to 16h00, office: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5, variable costs depending on services
registration by appointment