Perinatal support services.
* Information and telephone referrals.
* Accompaniment at birth: 3 prenatal meetings, telephone follow-up, presence during childbirth and 2 postnatal visits.
* Accompaniment in Relevailles: postnatal support at home.
* Perinatal bereavement support.
* Pregnancy termination support.
* Individual virtual prenatal and postnatal meetings.
* Prenatal and postnatal workshops.
* Support group for difficult births and childbirths.
* Baby massage courses.
* Professional training: childbirth support, postnatal support/recovery and breastfeeding.
* Babywearing library: loan of baby slings.
* Loan of breast pumps.
Details on the service offer
pregnant women, their close ones during pregnancy, childbirth and the postnatal period
administration: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
support for Relevailles, perinatal bereavement, termination of pregnancy: free, training and activities: variable
Montréal Island, perinatal workers: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Le Sud-Ouest, Verdun, Ville-Marie, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Montréal-Nord, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Laurent, Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension, Anjou, Mercier-Est, Montréal-Est, Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Saint-Léonard, Saint-Michel, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
English, French, Spanish
by phone, by email