* Free and confidential counselling.
* Support and information groups for people living with Alzheimer and their caregivers.
* Monthly support groups for people with dementia and for caregivers.
* Weekly activities for people with dementia.
* Conferences for the general public.
* Webinars and teleconferences.
* Training for health care professionals.
* Alzheimer cafés.
* Respite for caregivers: in-home stimulation and Saturday activity centres.
* Art therapy for people with dementia.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Support groups and remote consultation, referral and information services are maintained. Support groups are held on the Zoom platform. The team is working remotely, they can be reached by email and by phone. 12/01/2022
people with Alzheimer's disease or related disorders, caregivers, health and social services professionals, anyone wishing to obtain information
office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, support groups: depending on location, 13h30 to 15h30 or 19h00 to 21h00
English, French, Italian
by phone or email
support group: 15 participants