INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: all group services are cancelled but consultation, referral and information services are maintained remotely. The team is working from home, they are reachable by email and phone. 09/07/2020
* Free and confidential counselling.
* Support and information groups for people living with Alzheimer and their caregivers.
* Monthly support groups for people with dementia and for caregivers.
* Weekly activities for people with dementia.
* Conferences for the general public.
* Webinars and teleconferences.
* Training for health care professionals.
* Alzheimer cafés.
* Respite for caregivers: in-home stimulation and Saturday Activity Centres.
* Art therapy for people with dementia.
people with Alzheimer's disease or related disorders, caregivers, health and social services professionals, anyone wishing to obtain information
office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, support groups: depending on location, 13h30 to 15h30 or 19h00 to 21h00
English, French, Italian
by phone or email
support group: 15 participants