Accompaniment of people affected by Alzheimer's disease.
* Support, information, referral and advice.
* Phone counselling.
* Individual and family counselling in person.
* Day and respite centres: social and stimulation activities.
* Accompaniment and respite at home.
* Training workshops.
* Support groups.
* Brain stimulation workshops.
* Information and awareness workshops.
* Professional training program.
Details on the service offer
people affected by Alzheimer's or any other major neurodegenerative disorder, their family, caregivers, health professionals or any other professionals related to the people affected by the disease
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
by phone or on site