Centre promoting the individual and familial welfare of women.
* Psychosocial support for domestic violence or familial conflicts victims, individual counselling.
* Workshops on issues faced by Muslim women and on domestic abuse in visible minority communities.
* Information and referral, accompaniment to legal and health appointments.
* Art-therapy workshops.
* Counselling on multicultural cases for community organizations.
* Awareness about domestic violence.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The centre continues to take calls and provide referrals. Meetings by appointment only. 26/02/2021
women, especially immigrant women or from Arabic, North-African and South-Asian communities, families, couples
Arabic, English, French, Urdu
by phone, leave a message