INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: most services are offered by phone or internet: support groups by phone, individual consultation by phone or video-conference, workshops on the internet. 21/04/2020
* Mutual aid: discussion groups for people living with mental health problems, their close ones and caregivers.
* Education, support and information for families: conferences, advice, newsletter, individual consultations, individual meetings at the Douglas Institute and Jewish General Hospital emergency rooms.
* Workshops: communication, adaptation capacity, boundaries, setting limits, etc.
* Online learning.
* Events, public awareness.
* Mental health documentation centre.
families, friends and caregivers of people living with a mental illness, some programs for those living with a mental illness
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 16h00