* Mutual aid: discussion groups for people living with mental health problems, their close ones and caregivers.
* Individual consultation for family members.
* Hospital support: meetings with families in the emergency rooms of the Douglas Institute and Jewish General Hospital.
* Online learning.
* Public education and awareness: presentations in schools and workplaces, events, annual Low-Beer Memorial Lecture.
* Mental health documentation centre.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 14/06/2021
families, friends and caregivers of people living with a mental illness, some programs for those living with a mental illness
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 16h00