* Support for caregivers.
* Community luncheons and dinners.
* Light exercises, skill games, memory exercise, Wii (video game console), music therapy, art therapy.
* Special days for seniors living with an intellectual disability.
* Internship opportunities in social work and recreation fields.
* Week of Christmas activities: traditional meal, visit from Santa Claus and gifts distribution.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: daily web clips during the week for their members, discussions, email, phone calls, adivce column, brain gym, musical therapy, etc. Regular activities should start again by mid septembre 2021. 18/05/2021
seniors 50 years old and over, autonomous, semi-autonomous or with a loss of autonomy
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 15h30
annual registration: $60, day of activities: $15
MRC Les Moulins
call for an evaluation or be referred by a CLSC, a day centre, a hospital or a clinic
RAMQ card and birth certificate
36 persons per day