* Francization workshops.
* Food workshops for families with children 0 to 5 years old.
* Group outings.
* Community meals.
* Lunches and discussions.
* Specific trainings focusing on appreciation and self-esteem.
* Support activities for parenting skills.
* Discussion group for immigrants mothers.
* Parent-children workshops.
* Perinatal program offered to parents with children 0 to 2 years old.
* Early stimulation program for children younger than 5 years old.
* Homework assistance.
* Academic support.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h00
membership card: $12
Little Burgundy, Saint-Henri and surrounding neighbourhoods