* Mobile units: psychosocial support, protection material and access to a safe space with the supervised injection service.
* Listening, information, counselling, referral and accompaniment for people experiencing difficulties.
* STIs, blood-borne pathogens and AIDS prevention, needle exchange, distribution of condoms.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* First aid.
* Sexual education: prevention activities, promotion of sexual health, safe behaviour and equal and consensual relationships, workshops in school, professional and community environments.
* Urban security program.
* Crime prevention and promotion of urban security.
* The 3629: rooming house for homeless people.
Details on the service offer
bus: 7 days, 22h45 to 5h00, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00