INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: open. Telephone support, family crisis management through mediation and short term respite for youth. They want to be able to offer housing as soon as possible, but closed until further notice. 06/06/2020
Intervention and first-line social housing for youth.
* Emergency housing.
* Short and medium-term housing.
* Listening and psychological support.
* Referral and accompaniment.
* Intervention in crisis situation.
* Outreach work.
* Family mediation.
* School, social and vocational reintegration.
* Information and awareness on various topics.
youth 12 to 17 years old
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 18h00
$7 per day, $35 per week
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges or others if necessary
no reference required