* Shelter for youth in difficulty: for a period of one day to 6 months, on a voluntary basis.
* Room and board.
* Psychosocial follow-up.
* Job and apartment search assistance.
* School retention and return.
* Weekly support group for parents.
* Budget assistance.
* Information and referral.
* Post-shelter follow-up and accompaniment.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. No support group at the moment. 22/2/2022
youth in difficulty 16 to 21 years old, support group: parents with children 12 years old and over
24 hours / 7 days
shelter: $8 per day, support group for parents: free
priority to the South Shore
14 places, support group: 5 to 10 parents