* Shelter for youth in difficulty: for a period of one day to 6 months, on a voluntary basis.
* Room and board.
* Psychosocial follow-up.
* Job and appartment search assistance.
* Assistance with maintaining in and returning to school.
* Weekly support group for parents.
* Budget assistance.
* Information and referral.
* Post-shelter follow-up and accompaniment.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Emergency food assistance offered at the center. Call for more information. New admissions accepted. The youth is quarantined upon arrival until a negative covid test is received. 06/05/2020
youth in difficulty 16 to 21 years old, support group: parents with children 12 years old and over
24/7, support group: Wednesday evening
shelter: $8 per day, support group for parents: free
priority to the South Shore
14 places, support group: 5 to 10 parents