* Shelter for youth in difficulty: for a period of one day to 6 months, on a voluntary basis.
* Room and board.
* Psychosocial follow-up.
* Job and appartment search assistance.
* Assistance with maintaining in and returning to school.
* Weekly support group for parents.
* Budget assistance.
* Information and referral.
* Post-shelter follow-up and accompaniment.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Ouvert. 08/06/2021
youth in difficulty 16 to 21 years old, support group: parents with children 12 years old and over
24 hours / 7 days, support group: Wednesday evening
shelter: $8 per day, support group for parents: free
priority to the South Shore
14 places, support group: 5 to 10 parents