Support for close ones of people living with a mental health disorder.
* Hotline and referrals.
* Support groups.
* One-on-one, couple and family counselling.
* Conferences and psychoeducational workshops.
* Special projects.
* Services for teens: assistance services via text messaging, chat and social media platforms, individual face-to-face support services, dramatherapy.
* Online training services.
* Services for caregivers of seniors: individual and group services.
* Support services offered by family peer helpers.
* Services for businesses, public organizations and community organizations.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. 02/08/2021
parents, friends and close ones of a person living with a mental health problem, in the various spheres of his or her life (professional and personal)
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: individual $15, couple $20, family $25
registration and participation to an information session recommended
support group: 5 to 8 people