Mutual aid in mental health.
* Short and long-term housing.
* Social insertion program.
* Support relationship.
* Individual and group intervention.
* Support to hospitalized members and members of the « Mi-Chemin » residence.
* Personal growth workshops.
* Art classes.
* Sports and recreational activities.
* Annual social activities. * Christmas baskets and activities for members.
Details on the service offer
people on a low income, people living with mental health issues, people in the process of social reintegration
office: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5
make an appointment by phone
5 residences with 5 to 9 apartments each