arche lanaudière (l')
Housing and community life for individuals living with an intellectual disability. Housing
* Two buildings for long term housing: Foyer La Source and Foyer La Barque.
* Adapted and personnalized living environment with counselors on site.
* Daily accompaniment.
* Workshops of adapted work. Respite
* Temporary rooms for short-term respite with a flexible duration from less than a day to one month. Community life
* Events and group activities 10 to 12 times a year.
housing and respite: adults living with an intellectual disability, community life: teenagers and adults living with an intellectual disability, their family
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
housing and respite: variable, annual membership: none
5 adults per house, 2 rooms for respite