* Welcoming meetings.
* Information and guidance.
* Occasional listening and follow-up.
* Welcoming lunch at noon.
* Support and mutual aid groups.
* Creativity and art workshops.
* Educational, relaxation and recreational activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Closed until further notice, but remote services during the summer period. Reachable by phone, email and social networks. 14/07/2020
autonomous people of 18 years old and over with transitional or persistent mental health problems
Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, welcoming lunch: Tuesday to Sunday 12h00 to 13h30
annual membership: $5
make an appointment for a welcoming meeting