Maintenance of seniors in the community.
* Ligne Espoir Aînés Project (LÉA): telephone listening, referrals and accompaniment.
* Friendly visits and calls.
* Help with forms.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Conferences, information.
* Community lunches.
* Transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments by volunteers.
Details on the service offer
Holiday Schedule 2022: The organization will be closed from December 22, 2022 to January 9, 2023. However, someone will take messages on voicemail and may call back in case of an emergency during this time. 13/10/2022 Covid-19: Open by phone to refer seniors to grocery stores with delivery services, open organizations and food banks (list updated regularly). They can also do grocery shopping and delivery for seniors or vulnerable people in their sector. Leave name and phone number on voicemail for same-day follow-up, including for volunteer offers. 31/01/2022
seniors on a low income with a loss of autonomy who live in an apartment or in their own home
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h30, LÉA line: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 20h00, ITMAV: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
Pointe-aux-Trembles, Montréal-Est: postal codes starting by H1A and H1B
by phone or by email