* Reception and information.
* Assistance with learning French.
* Family support.
* At-home support and accompaniment for people with a loss of autonomy.
* Regular and emergency food assistance.
* Christmas reception.
* Used clothing and small items at low prices.
* Job search assistance.
* Summer day camp.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: a driver will come pick up people 55 years and over at their home and bring them to the vaccination clinic and bring them back home afterwards. Offered to members (possible to become a member). Free but voluntary contributions are welcome. Servic in French and Créole. They also share information on the vaccination. 22/06/2021
people in need, people with a loss of autonomy, seniors
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, food bank: Monday and Friday 12h30 to 16h00
annual membership: $10 per year, food assistance: $5 for members, $6 for non-members, Christmas basket: $7
Creole, French, FrenchCreole