* Reception and information.
* Assistance with learning French.
* Family support.
* Support and accompaniment for people with a loss of autonomy.
* Regular and emergency food assistance.
* Christmas reception.
* Used clothing and small items at low prices.
* Job search assistance.
* Summer day camp.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: a driver will come pick up seniors at their home and bring them to the vacicnation clinic and bring them back home afterwards. Offered to members (possible to become a member). Free but voluntary contributions are welcome. 21/04/2021
people in need, people with a loss of autonomy, seniors
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00, food bank: Monday and Friday 12h30 to 16h00
annual membership: $10 per year, food assistance: $5 for members, $6 for non-members, Christmas basket: $7
Greater Montréal, Christmas baskets: Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve