* Protection and promotion of consumers' interests.
* Consumer-related referral and assistance.
* Telephone assistance.
* Budget consultation, budget courses, conferences for groups.
* Mutual Aid Fund loan.
* Meetings on debt solutions.
* Assistance with Hydro-Québec payment agreements.
Details on the service offer
general public, mainly low and middle income consumers, Mutual Aid Fund loan: people experiencing financial difficulties, people facing occasional emergency expenses
Monday to Thursday 9h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
agglomeration of Longueuil, MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Le Haut-Richelieu, MRC Les Jardins-de-Napierville, MRC Marguerite-D'Youville, MRC Roussillon
completed budget portrait to access the budget consultation