* Budget counselling, budget classes, information meetings.
* Homeownership classes.
* Workshops on solutions to debt.
* Conferences and workshops on consumption-related themes.
* Retirement planning course.
* Advocacy and defense of the interests of consumers.
* Microcredit program.
* Agreement negotiations with Hydro Québec for households on a low income.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The offices are closed. They offer budget counselling and answer questions. They take messages left on the voicemail (514 257-6622) and call back within 24h. Preference for the communications by email: firstname.lastname@example.org 26/02/2021
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
free, voluntary contribution
East of Montréal Island