* Individual budget counselling.
* Budget and consumption courses and workshops.
* Information on the rights and obligations of tenants.
* Desjardins Mutual Aid Fund loan.
* Advocacy of consumers' rights.
Details on the service offer
Please note: The Desjardins Mutual Aid Fund of Laval for a small loan is only for the purchase of an essential good, such as household appliances, eyeglasses... It cannot be used to pay off a debt, such as late rent, a Hydro-Québec account, credit card payments... It is available to residents of Laval and the MRC Thérèse-De Blainville.
Desjardins Mutual Aid Fund loan: people experiencing financial difficulties, people facing occasional emergency expenses
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30
voluntary contribution: $3
Laval, Desjardins Mutual Aid Fund loan: Laval, MRC Thérèse-De Blainville
make an appointment by phone