Advocacy and promotion of the interests of people living with fibromyalgia.
* Support members in their search for a better quality of life, referral to available resources.
* Information about the syndrome.
* Raising wareness with their close ones, with health and social services professionals and with the general public about the needs of people living with fibromyalgia.
* Sports, recreational and social activities.
* Member of the Société québécoise de la fibromyalgie and the National ME/FM Action Network.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All the activities of the AFIM are offered by webinar until January 2022, except for the Qi Gong classes that are offered in Montreal parks in respect of the public health guidelines. All activities are free for members until January 2022. 03/08/2021
people living with fibromyalgia and their family
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 15h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
annual membership: $25
online, payment with PayPal or by check