Advocacy and promotion of the interests of people living with fibromyalgia.
* Support members in their search for a better quality of life, referrals to available resources.
* Information about the syndrome.
* Raising awareness among family and friends, health and social services professionals and the general public about the needs of people living with fibromyalgia.
* Sports, recreational and social activities.
* Member of the Société québécoise de la fibromyalgie and the National ME/FM Action Network.
Details on the service offer
people living with fibromyalgia and their family
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 15h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
annual membership: $30
payment by transfer or check