Recreational activites, day programs and support for people living with an intellectual disability or with an autism spectrum disorder.
* Recreational activities: meeting, music, crafts, entertainment and supervised play.
* Theater, choir and hip-hop classes.
* Support to families.
* Information and referrals.
* Summer day camps for youth and young adults 13 years old and over.
* Day service for learning retention.
* Hip hop courses.
Details on the service offer
people 13 years old and over living with a mild or moderate intellectual disability and with or without an autism spectrum disorder
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, Saturday 10h00 to 15h00
variable depending on the activity
MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu
depending on the activities, between 10 and 100 people