Defending the interests of people living with deafness.
* Referral to health and work assistance services.
* Literacy workshops.
* Quebec Sign Language courses.
* Recreational and social activities: art, cooking, coffee meetings, cultural outings.
* Internet café.
* Advocacy of rights of people living with deafness.
* Awareness of public and parapublic organizations, various trainings.
people living with deafness, such as people who have become deaf, parents of children with hearing loss, and people who are hard of hearing or have tinnitus
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
annual membership: $10 per person or $20 per family
become a member: fill out the online form