Services relating to family break-up and reorganization.
* Access supervision, supervised visits and custody exchanges.
* Consultation and helping relationship.
* Information and referral.
* Pre-employability program.
* Documentation centre.
* Co-parenting workshops.
* Educational activities and experience sharing.
single-parent and stepfamilies, helping relationship: families with an income of less than $50,000 per year, pre-employability program: single-parent women or women living in stepfamilies on a low income
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
helping relationship: $5 to $25 per hour, depending on income
fill out an application on site or online