Mutual aid association for women.
* Reception, listening and psychological support.
* Assistance with social and cultural integration.
* Mother-daughter communication group: knitting, sewing, crafts, French conversation, etc.
* Discussion group for immigrant women: self-esteem, parental skills, immigration, health, etc.
* Thematic tea meetings: immigration, cultures and religions, violence, etc.
* Homework assistance.
* Arabic classes.
* Listening and support phoneline.
* Festive outings and events.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. Workshops remain suspended but the listening and support phoneline is maintained. 20/08/2020
immigrant women of all origins and ages
variable depending on the activities, phoneline: 7 days 9h00 to 21h00
variable depending on the activities
agglomeration of Longueuil
Arabic, English, French