Youth organization offering various projects and approaches promoting health and global well-being.
* Healthy and supervised living spaces, complementary to family and school.
* Help and accompaniment by outreach work and community action.
* Intervention regarding: social and affective difficulties, substance abuse, poverty, homelessness, delinquency, etc. and referral to appropriated resources.
* Awareness and prevention.
* Promoting community involvement.
* Youth rights' advocacy.
* Sainte-Scholastique youth center, street work (TRAM) and 3 youth job cooperatives.
youth centers and youth job cooperatives: 12 to 17 years old and their relatives, street work: youth from 12 to 35 years and their relatives, 6th grade project: youth 11 or 12 years old in 6th grade
administration 9h00 to 16h00, youth centres: 16h00 to 21h00, street work: depending on the needs
go to a youth center or call the street worker of your sector