Youth organization offering various projects and approaches promoting health and global well-being.
* Healthy and supervised living spaces, complementary to family and school.
* Help and accompaniment by outreach work and community action.
* Intervention regarding: social and affective difficulties, substance abuse, poverty, homelessness, delinquency, etc.
* Referral to appropriate resources.
* Awareness and prevention.
* Promoting community involvement.
* Youth rights' advocacy.
* Sainte-Scholastique youth centre, street work (TRAM) and one youth job cooperative.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Distribution naloxone kits.
youth centre and youth job cooperative: 12 to 17 years old and their close ones, 6th grade project: youth 11 or 12 years old in 6th grade, street work: youth from 12 to 35 years and their close ones
administration: 9h00 to 16h00, youth centre: 16h00 to 21h00, street work: depending on the needs
go to a youth centre or call the street worker of your sector