Support and accompaniment for families of people living with a disability.
* Individual and collective rights advocacy.
* Support and accompaniment: announcement of diagnosis, intervention plan, form filling, etc.
* Parents meetings.
* Public awareness: conferences, kiosks and evening presentation.
* Specialized library.
* Adapted material loan.
* Un moment pour toi! workshop: social and recreational activities for siblings of children with a disability.
* Mentoring for teenagers and young adults with an autism spectrum disorder or a physical disability.
* Parent'hèse newspaper: dissemination of information to parents and community organizations.
* Family activities.
families of people living with an intellectual disability, a physical disability or an autism spectrum disorder
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
Beloeil, McMasterville, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, MRC Acton, MRC les Maskoutains, MRC Rouville, Otterburn Park, Saint-Charles-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil
fill in the registration form available on the website or upon request