* Advocacy and promotion of the rights of people with physical disabilities and with loss of autonomy: accessibility of public sites and facilities, adapted transportation, adapted housing, etc.
* Individual listening, information and referral.
* Adapted activities to preserve or develop physical or cognitive skills.
* Recreational outings and sport activities to promote social bonding.
* Online documentation and public awareness on the needs and realities of people living with a physical disability.
Details on the service offer
people with a physical disability, people with loss of autonomy, their families
Monday to Thursday 9h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $20
MRC de La Vallée-du-Richelieu